What's this about?
This is my personal wiki. It is a repository of information about me, including publications. It also contains links to my other wikis.
I offer consulting services in statistics, economics, demography, mathematics, programming and quantitative modeling. Please click the line to view my listing in the American Statistical Association Directory of Statistical Consultants. You may click on my CV. If you think I may be able to help you with your business problems, please contact me.
I'm a Ph.D. economist with fields in public choice and econometrics who currently works as a Statistician/Demographer for the U.S. Census Bureau. My experience includes developing population estimates and measures of their quality, developing economic and demographic projections, teaching university mathematics and research in names from the 1990 and 2000 Censuses. My current work includes modeling fashion processes and applying the Kalman Filter to time series problems. I speak several languages, to varying degrees.
Please click the header above to view selected publications.
Please click the header above to view selected unpublished papers.
Please click the header above to view my dissertation.
Please click the header above to view my CV.
Links to my other wikis
- A reference source for all things economics.
- A reference source for all things demography.
- A reference source for all things finance.
- How to assess the quality of cross-sectional predictions (i.e., estimates and forecasts).
- Project management "outside the lines". Things they don't teach in project management classes. Includes case studies and open questions.
- CMMI "outside the lines". Things they don't teach in CMMI classes. Includes case studies and open questions.
1 ® CMMI is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office by Carnegie Mellon University.
- Policy-oriented wiki to identify problems and create solutions for the Washington Metropolitan Area.
Bookmark This Wiki to Social Sites!
on iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, PC. It's free.